Having an impact is all about partnership and participation. We currently serve over 2,500 students at 37 programs located in California, Louisiana, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Washington D.C.
Achieving success on each of these campuses requires collaboration. We work with other nonprofit organizations, such as local chapters of Boys and Girls Clubs and Woodcraft Rangers, to act as our fiscal agents and help with administration. We work with these organizations to oversee budgets, ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, provide insurance coverage, and administer payroll. Together we hire individuals with experience and a high degree of enthusiasm. This is a critical process. As Matthew says, we must find the “talent on the ground” to run a successful program. We have also joined forces with other nonprofit organizations, private individual and family foundations and corporate brands who help fund our programs and who maintain involvement with their sponsored schools.
Our current program sponsors are:
- Brees Dream Foundation (Drew Brees)/New Orleans: 9th year
- Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation/Dallas: 9th year
- Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation/Washington, D.C .: 6th year
- Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation/Los Angeles: 4th year
- Faith, Fight, Finish Foundation (Dak Prescott)/Dallas: 2nd year
- Kershaw’s Challenge (Clayton Kershaw)/Los Angeles: 2nd year
- Nashville Predators Foundation/Nashville: 2nd year
- Kevin Love Fund/Cleveland: 1st year
- Lance Lynn (Texas Rangers)/Dallas: 1st year
- Samsung/New York: 1st year
- Private Family Foundations/Individuals